Hard Chrome Plating
Hard Chrome Plating is an effective treatment for a variety of metals. Hardness of deposit (1100-1250 H.V.) giving greater wear resistance. Whilst micro-cracking (>300cm-1) improves corrosion resistance.
- Stainless Steel
Some components which benefit from plating with Hard Chrome are:-
- Pump Shafts & Rotors
- Hydraulic Rams & Cylinders
- Print Rollers
- Gear Shafts
- Seal Paths
- Motorcycle Forks
- Hopper Plates
- Packaging Formers
- Wear Rails & Rods
Your component not listed? Please Email us or give us a call on (01623) 237858
Our on site centreless and centred grinding facilities enable us to offer our customers the complete Chroming and Grinding service.
- Between Centres 12mm to 2 metres in length - 5mm to 360 mm diameter
- Centreless Grinding 12mm to 1 metre in length - 10mm to 65mm diameter
After Hard Chrome Plating and, if necessary, grinding your component, our polishing shop can finish to a very high standard.
- Centreless Polishing 12mm to 1 metre in length - 10mm to 65mm diameter
- Polishing Between Centres 50mm to 3 metres in length - 12mm to 360mm diameter
For Plating, Grinding and Polishing help and advice or for any other general advice, please contact Frank Poulton on Tel: (01623) 862314 or Email us or fill in our Contact Form.